11.14.2007

Not entirely to do with school, but frustrating beyond belief none-the-less.
Last night, around midnight, as I was driving home from work, my car overheated and started smoking like crazy. I guess the radiator blew and like, one of the hoses actually caught fire or something. I dont know. I dont know if the truck's even been towed from the corner store I parked it at (I hope it's still there D8).
Anyway, I'm pretty much stuck actually staying at the school for the next two days so that I can still walk to and from work. Alright, I can deal with that. So I was pretty sure I had gathered everything I'd need to get through my finals.
Only to get to school and realize I left the comic pages for my intro class back at my aunt's house.

This... this has not been a good week )8

No comments: