9.26.2009

Buddah


I'm in a comic-y sort of mood lately (which is good, as 24 hour comics day is coming up and also this stuff is supposed to be my job). So I thought I'd try my hand at this little web-comic thing that may or may not rhyme with "gouda". Heeeere's.... hmmm. Well, I'll show pages 2 and three in progress. I need to bump up the contrast a lot in Page 2... ugh. Uuuuugh. Using a limited palate is going to drive me bananas. If anyone has any suggestions, that'd be just swell. Page three is included just because I like drawing birds so gosh darn much. I think I feature birds in almost every comic I've done this past year or two. Yaaaay! Sadly these birds have a terrible fate in store for them. Just terrible. Blame the History Channel for what I am about to do...

1 comment:

Pat Bollin said...

These look awesome. It feels a bit too light to me though. I'm missing black, or something a little closer to black maybe. Are you using Manga Studio for this?